The Shower Replacement Experts in Denver, CO
A shower replacement is a great option for Denver, Colorado, homeowners who want to update their bathing space without the hassle of a total bathroom remodel. As the centerpiece of most bathrooms, your shower can greatly impact the look and feel of the entire room. And no one knows this better than Colorado Living. We are home to the one-day bath, as we specialize in bath and shower replacement services that are completed within a single day.
Gorgeous Shower Options That Suit Your Lifestyle
At Colorado Living, our shower replacement products come from BathWraps, a trusted brand known for providing top-notch bath and shower products. BathWraps is one of the fastest-growing acrylic manufacturers in the bathroom renovation industry and is a recognized leader in innovation. Since 1991, BathWraps has been saving homeowners money while helping them to make much-needed upgrades to their old and dingy bathrooms.
When you partner with us, you can expect your replacement shower to be:
- Low maintenance – Made with nonporous acrylic, your shower walls will be easy to clean with regular household cleaners. Additionally, Silver Shield® technology offers anti-microbial protection to help prevent mold and mildew from developing in your new shower.
- Durable – Acrylic is an ideal material for your replacement shower because it won’t crack, peel, or fade over time. You can expect your new shower to continue looking like new for years to come.
- Aesthetically pleasing – With numerous colors, patterns, and textures available for your shower walls, you’ll have plenty of options available to suit your personal taste. Whether you’d like a modern and minimalistic look or prefer the aesthetic of natural stone tile, we have design options to suit your needs.
What’s more, if safety is one of your primary concerns, we offer a variety of features that can take the stress out of the bathing process for individuals with mobility issues or those who want to age in place. These include:
- Low entry thresholds that make it easy to enter and exit the bathing area without worrying about tripping
- Slip-resistant floors that help prevent dangerous falls
- Built-in seating that provides a comfortable resting spot while showering
- Sturdy grab bars that can be placed strategically to make it easier to maintain balance
Expert Installation Services
We’ve told you about the impressive quality of the products we use for our shower installation projects, but that’s only part of the equation. No matter how exceptional our products are, they won’t deliver the benefits they’re supposed to if they’re not installed properly. For this reason, we only utilize highly-trained company employees—not subcontractors—for our shower replacement projects. This ensures that the job is done right the first time, so you can start enjoying all the perks of your new shower as soon as possible. What’s more, we stand behind our installations with generous workmanship warranties, in addition to a lifetime product warranty from BathWraps.
Did we mention that we specialize in one-day shower replacement? While many local bathroom remodeling companies may claim that they can complete your project “in as little as one day,” we truly finish the job in one day. How is this possible? We employ highly trained technicians who have an in-depth understanding of our products and the manufacturer’s recommended installation techniques. There are many potential benefits to choosing a one-day bathroom remodel instead of a full renovation, including:
Minimizing Disruptions to Day-to-Day Life
Some bathroom renovations performed by other companies can take weeks to complete. During this time, you’ll have contractors continually walking in and out of your house, you may need to take time off work, and your family will have to make other bathing arrangements.
Save on Renovation Costs
It’s easy to understand why a one-day shower renovation will cost significantly less than a full bathroom renovation. The labor costs are significantly lower, which means you can significantly enhance your bathroom’s aesthetic without breaking the bank. What’s more, a bathroom renovation can provide a great return on your investment. In fact, Remodeling Magazine estimates that you can expect to recoup nearly 60% of the cost of your project if you sell your home in the not-too-distant future.
Start Exploring Your Shower Replacement Options
If you’ve decided that it’s time to revitalize your outdated bathroom, contact Colorado Living today to get started on your shower replacement project. We are proud to be a locally owned company serving homeowners in Denver, CO, and all nearby communities.