Your bathroom is one of the areas of your home that you spend time in every day, so it should be a space that elicits positive feelings, not dread. If your bathroom is dingy or outdated and you’re ready to upgrade it, you might be hesitant because of the potential costs and headaches. A complete bathroom remodel can be an expensive and time-consuming undertaking, and it will likely make your bathroom “off limits” for an extended period. However, you may be able to produce the results you’re hoping for by simply upgrading your bathtub or shower.
Wet Area Renovations
The wet area of your bathroom consists of the tub or shower and the flooring and walls surrounding it. This is the part of your bathroom that attracts the most attention and usually requires the most upkeep because of mold and mildew growth. It’s also the first area you’ll start thinking about refreshing. Yes, your toilet, sinks, and vanity are important, but they usually stay in good condition and require minimal maintenance. What’s more, you can instantly transform your bathroom and make it safer, healthier, and more attractive by replacing the existing tub or shower with something that’s a better fit for your style preferences.
Other Cost-Saving Tips
Some of the other ways you can limit the cost of your bathroom renovation include:
- Keeping the same layout to avoid having to relocate any plumbing
- Refacing instead of replacing cabinets
- Installing an acrylic shower or tub instead of tile or porcelain
Affordable Bathroom Remodels by Colorado Living
Countless homeowners in Colorado Springs, Denver, and other nearby communities have experienced the remarkable bathroom transformations offered by Colorado Living. We utilize a unique One Day Bath™ installation system, which features an incredibly efficient and detailed installation process. This allows us to finish the job in a single day so you can begin enjoying your new bathroom immediately!
Our bathroom upgrade project options include:
- Bathtub replacement – We install luxurious BathWraps tubs, which are manufactured in the U.S. and made from 100% nonporous acrylic. Our bathtubs will never crack, chip, stain, or peel, and they’re infused with Silver Shield™ Anti-Microbial Protection that combats mold and mildew growth. In terms of upkeep, you’ll only need to wipe your new tub occasionally with a gentle household cleaner.
- Shower replacement – Our low-threshold showers come with your choice of stylish wall surrounds, with options that mimic tile and natural stone.
- Tub-to-shower conversion – If you don’t need a bathtub and would prefer a luxurious walk-in shower, we can replace your shower/tub combo with a stylish shower that fits your vision for your bathroom.
What’s more, if someone in your home has mobility issues, we offer a variety of upgrades such as grab bars and built-in seating designed to create a safer bathing experience.
Schedule a Consultation
If you would like additional information about the affordable bathroom remodeling services we offer to homeowners throughout the Colorado Springs and Denver areas, contact Colorado Living today. We’ll be happy to visit your home to answer your questions and tell you more about the bathroom upgrades we can provide—in one day!